How do I join the community?
Sign in and create your account at heimr.sigurros.com. Claim your free Glingur when prompted in the sign-up flow.
Does this utilize blockchain technology?
Yes. Access passes in the community are minted on Polygon, a low carbon impact blockchain enabling us to maintain a digital, verifiable record of ownership and make each pass certifiably unique, helping us to better identify and reward the most engaged fans within an artist’s community. Each mint uses less energy than it takes to send a single tweet, and every minted asset is a one-of-a-kind digital collectible. This means that you truly own your assets, independent from this platform or any intermediary.
Why am I being asked to sign a login message?
When you create your Heimr account, you are creating a unique address that will hold your Glingur. As a verification process, you are then asked to sign to verify that you are the owner of the address that you are given. Proceed in order to finish the account registration process.
We want the community to be a place where everyone can create, express themselves, and share in a positive and meaningful environment.
To make this a safe space for everyone, we ask that you abide by these guidelines:
- First and foremost, have fun and be kind
- Zero tolerance on discrimination, hate speech, bully, impersonation, and harassment
- Share content you think people will enjoy
- When posting, please mark whether the post is your original content
- No sharing of copyright-infringing material
- Do not share any NSFW content
- Do not post private identifying information about yourself or others
- Please refrain from spamming the community or comments
If you notice any member activity that goes against our community guidelines, please email email@example.com
The Sigur Rós team retains the right and responsibility to remove any members or content that go against the community guidelines, and to temporarily remove or permanently suspend anyone who breaks the guidelines.